Thursday, November 28, 2019

46 Years- How Could It Be?

It's hard to believe that forty-six 46 years have passed since Eli and Chuck were killed. 
It's hard to believe that we're so old. Who are the old folks in the photos?

We're all like family.

Eli's daughters and older grandsons have served in the army, even in his type of unit.

Quite a number of friends still living in the states came this year to be with us all. There were lots of stories, even more than usual. We didn't need the IDF soldiers assigned to us for the minyan, but it's even more important for them to hear the stories and see the signs of lasting friendship. I could see from the expressions of their faces that they understood the English we spoke. That was good. I hope they tell others about the contributions of veteran immigrants like ourselves and friendships that last.




יהי זכרם ברוך
Yihi Zichram Baruch
May Their Memories Be Blessed

1 comment:

Isabella Lucas said...

My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.