Saturday, August 12, 2017

Visiting with Moshe Brodetsky

From Aaron Bashani:-

Dear Chevreh,

I've just returned home to French Hill from a very nice visit with Moshe Brodetzky in East Talpiot.

He's doing well but, as usual, very tired.  Moshe now has a 24/7 caregiver from India named, appropriately so, Aaron. He's a big fellow and surely up to any chore.

Before  I arrived, he also had the visit of two of his grandchildren.  


I brought him an extra copy of the Catalogue for the 17th World Congress of Jewish Studies, Jerusalem, August 6-10, in which I had participated.  I related to Moshe a few of the highlights from the Congress.

The whole visit with Moshe lasted about an hour.

Attached are also two pictures from my last visit with Moshe a week ago

Tel Hai

Aaron
1953-58






^

No comments: