Monday, September 14, 2009

A Message From Ronn

Friends:

I was made aware of the email to the Betar list regarding my firm and wanted to clarify some things.

Thank gd, 5WPR, my firm is the 21st largest PR firm in the US. The firm I started less than 7 years ago was named to the INC. 500 list, and our client list includes members of the Forbes 400, Fortune 500 and countless others. As a former Rosh Hanagah of Betar USA, I will always consider myself a proud student, and follower of Ze’ev Jabotinsky and that will impact all aspects of my life.

Professionally, while non-profit and Jewish based organizations represent a tiny sliver of our business, our client experience includes the Israel Ministry of Tourism, Mayor of Jerusalem (Nir Barkat – Who has appeared here [in the US] 2x in 2009), Chabad, Aish Hatorah, Pastor Benny Hinn, Pastor John Hagee and a slew of others.

I am quite proud personally to sit on the board of Aish Hatorah, ZOA, Shuva Israel (Rabbi Pinto), and many others. Those are personal beliefs having nothing at all to do with our clients, or client list.

We will continue to do great work, and I’d love feedback from my fellow Betarim on the recent Jerusalem Post article which appeared here:

Tel Chai,

Ronn Torossian

No comments: