Friday, February 1, 2019

Reunion


Shalom Chaverim and Betarim,

Were you a Betari/Betariah in the 1960’s, or did you attend Camp Betar in good olde Neversink NY during that same period. Well if you did, then it’s time that we got together. It would be nice to see some old faces once again, and to renew old friendships, friendships that never really faded away.
So, what am I talking about? – a Reunion of course – date to be determined. Nothing fancy, nothing big – just some old friends (are we really that old?) talking about great times.
So, if you are interested in getting together once again, drop me an e-mail at telhai@juno.com so we (not telling you who else is in on this) know of your interest and we will get back to you. Please include a contact phone number and the date (s) that you were in Camp or the T’nua.
Tell your friends, spread the word.

Don’t wait too long or you might miss it.  J
Hope the included pictures will jog some great memories.

Bivrachat Shalom v Tel Hai
Chuck “Shachna” Waxman  



  


5 comments:

Batya said...

How about your proposed location, Israel, Cleveland, New York, Canada?

Shachna Waxman said...

New York

Andy Paul said...

Does anyone know what year the picture posted at Neversink with the entire camp on the Misdar grounds was posted??

Unknown said...

My dad and mom were head counselors I think , the summer of 1961. They were married in Liberty because they had to go up early to open up the camp.

Isabella Lucas said...

My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.